Recommended Cruise Activies For The Young At Heart and the Restful.
Note that these activities must be approached with an open heart, open mind, and open eyes... but not necessarily with an open wallet. There's a lot of activities and entertainment that are free, and all you'll have to do is to show up. It is much more fun to go in groups, and have someone to share the laughter with so that someday when you grow old you will have someone to swap stories with.
Top on the list would be:
1. Princess Theater which has a daily evening show around 8 PM. it's a nice go to entertainment after dinner.
2. The Piano Bar which is open daily until midnight, is a nice go to entertainment right after the evening shows.
3. For those who love to do some light dancing, there are also some nightclubs with live music entertainment.
4. There is also some entertainment going on daily at The Piazza usually before dinner time.
5. The afternoon tea around 3 or 4 PM is not to be missed, it's a good way to meet new people.
FESTIVALS OF THE WORLD
EXPERIENCE THE WORLD’S GREAT CELEBRATIONS